Known as India’s very own Silicon Valley, Bangalore is the hub of the $150 billion IT sector that contributes nearly 10% to India’s GDP. The ‘Garden City’ is home to thriving corporates and businesses, who are always on the lookout for custom t-shirts for their employees!
Companies may need custom t-shirts a variety of purposes – for an annual corporate event, for an offsite, or simply as something their employees can wear on casual Fridays. Whatever may be the reason, it is important to find the best t-shirt printing in Bangalore, one that takes your requirements into consideration and doesn’t compromise on quality.
We’ve compiled a list of tips to get the best t-shirt printing in Bangalore…
Tips To Find The Best T-Shirt Printing In Bangalore
From selecting the right t-shirt printing service to designing and getting all the fine details right, here’s everything you need to know about custom t-shirt printing in Bangalore:
1. Choose the right t-shirt printing platform…
If you’ve determined your exact requirements, you just need to find the right t-shirt printing platform. Do your research and choose the best t-shirt printing site that offers the flexibility to design and order your products.
Bangalore, being the IT hub, has several t-shirt printing sites online that you can surf through during your free time, from the comfort of your home or office. During your research, here are a few qualities you need to check:
- No stringent minimum order quantity.
- Provision of sample custom t-shirt to assess the design and quality for real.
- Flexibility to choose the material and design of the t-shirt.
- Round the clock assistance.
Make sure you pay attention to these factors, if you want a hassle-free experience!
2. Take your time to finalise the concept
Take the time to explore your concept and brainstorm. This will help you state your purpose for designing the t-shirt and then make the right choices. Once you have a concept, you can then select the apparel or medium of your design.
Custom t-shirt choices range from plain t-shirts, round neck t-shirts, collared necks and also come in different fabrics like cotton, polyester, and blends. Narrow down on the right fabric and style to match your concept so that you can create your design accordingly.
For example, if you are creating a t-shirt for a corporate event, you will need professional designs like collared neck t-shirts. For more laidback projects, you can opt for plain t-shirts.
3. Pay close attention to design
Here’s the real deal of printing custom t-shirts and it’s probably what you are most excited for. Effective t-shirt designing is about focusing on the intent, style, and comfort. Here are some best practices you should follow while designing custom t-shirts:
- Size Matters – Choose multiple sizes for the recipients of custom t-shirts. Also, consider the size of your design print and depending on the size range of your t-shirts, you may want to consider using a reduced size design print for smaller sizes.
- Placement – No matter how great your design is, if you get the placement wrong, you will not be able to draw any attention.
- Typography and Fonts – Select the right font, so that it conveys your message and evokes the right emotions. Choosing a font that’s too fancy might not bode well with your audience.
- Composition – The elements of your design should not be too spaced out or bunched up. It should be composed in the right balance so as to enable your audience to read in the right order.
- Image Resolution – The images, clipart or logos you used in your design should be of high-quality.
- Colours – Different colours impact people differently – choose the right colour combinations for your custom t-shirts to ensure that they have the right impact.
- Contrast – Choose the right contrasting colours – for instance, black and white, red and white. Stay away from low-contrast options.
- Complexity – The human eye can process only certain information at a time. Make sure the design delivers the message without being too complicated.
- Borders and Edges – Consider your subject and provide more depth to your content with an apt border, mask or edge.
4. Check pricing and shipping before placing the order…
Now that you have chosen the right online t-shirt printing platform and made smart design choices, it’s time to place your order and select the right shipping choices. How fast do you need the order to reach you? Bangalore, being one of the major metros in the country, has a rich network of shipping companies. Make sure the t-shirt printing company you choose is affiliated with shipping companies that are sticklers for timeliness.
In the case of a bulk order, you can also consider asking for sample t-shirts to check their quality and fit. The time and effort you have invested in selecting and designing your custom t-shirts should not go waste.
In addition, consider the pricing before you make the decision. Keep an eye out on the quantity-price breakdown and choose accordingly. Most companies have different prices based on the size of the order. Besides, the lowest price is not the only criterion – also assess the quality and assistance you receive throughout the process.
Champu – The Best T-Shirt Printing In Bangalore
At Champu, we focus on what the client needs, and don’t push catalogues of predetermined designs at them. We have a variety of designs, and only use the best materials to make the custom t-shirts. Also, we are sticklers for punctuality!
Get in touch with our team to design your custom t-shirt for your team, school, company or clubs. We offer free standard shipping for all areas in Bangalore. Avail one of the best t-shirt printing services in Bangalore with personalised designs and assistance at competitive prices.